Answered By: Denyse Rodrigues
Last Updated: Oct 09, 2018     Views: 3

When you are on campus please visit the library. We will update your record and provide you with an updated sticker for your Mount ID card

If you are a distance student or are currently out of the province on a work co-op placement, you can request an updated sticker for your ID card by filling out the form for the Mount Distance ID Card (see link below).