Answered By: Denyse Rodrigues
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2017     Views: 151

In the first week of the fall term Metro Transit U-Passes are available at the Mount Library.

Remember that you must have a student ID card in order to obtain your U-PASS sticker if you are eligible.

After the first week of the fall term, you can get the U-Pass from Financial Services in Evaristus Hall during open hours.