Answered By: Meagan Pottie Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 6
Live Help is an online chat-based reference service being provided by Novanet libraries. This service is designed to respond to brief questions that can be answered quickly and effectively using online resources. You should keep the following points in mind when using this service.
- Anyone can use this service. It is aimed primarily at faculty and students of Novanet member institutions.
- This service currently does not offer transcript delivery. Please copy and paste any information from your conversation elsewhere for future reference if necessary.
- Do not send sensitive personal information, log-ins, passwords, etc., through this IM service as this service uses commercial IM products not housed on Novanet servers.
- If you experience technical difficulties using this service please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The current hours of operation are:
- Monday to Thursday from 10AM to 10PM
- Friday from 10AM to 6PM
- Sunday from 4PM to 10PM
- Please note there is no service on Saturdays.
For additional information about this service, please check out our Information about Live Help page.