Answered By: Denyse Rodrigues
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2019     Views: 38

You can request an updated sticker for your ID card by filling out the form for the Mount Distance ID Card (see link below).

On the form you will see that there is an option for requesting an updated sticker for your card. The sticker is sent to the address in your Mount record, so please make sure that it is up to date.

Since you are out of province, you may also be interested in the option for a CURBA (Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement) card (if you do not already have one). The CURBA card in combination with your Mount distance ID card can be used to borrow books from most Canadian university libraries (except University of Toronto).